Monday, November 15, 2010

Is The Lakehouse Scary KuroMyu 2 and more about my game

More updates Swords 2, and 3 days after I wrote my previous entry I gave a third Elite Le Blanc, on this occasion was one for Elementalist \u0026lt;333 usually do not give 2 ELBs to run a single person, you get one and then have to wait a couple of months before they give you another, but as I am one of the top raiders of the guild (and about the only running griffons), so again I was taken into account. Elb gave me the blank, but the next day my clan leader offered to try ice chipper and got +12 in 71 res/3DR chips: D





and continue my run of good luck, a couple of days later I tried my luck rechippeando ELB for fighter (who previously had 2DR), and luckily I managed to get in 63 6mental/3DR chips.



me now is getting gray green is my White Bishop = __ = I've gotten nearly 200 chips and still not get anything decent ... the best I've achieved so far was 39 atk / 8 speed / mental and 38 +32 daemon ... if it had been over 80 daemon would have been great: (lástima.

Oh, and changing the subject, what the anime disappointment Togainu no Chi ... I think I had too





ROFL!! I loved the parodies of Michael Jackson xD Will


~!!!!
fanservice ftw!


Music Kuroshitsuji The second is epic XD should write a longer entry about it ... but my game will not let me free time ... in fact, I worry sometimes end up like those crazy Koreans who are dying at a computer and spend days playing O__O maybe I need an intervention lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment